You’ll Lose Your Brand-New Effect
Based on Direct and Indirect observation I’ve gathered that some ladies date the same group of guys, guys in the same social circle or clique. The irony is that these ladies who date guys in the same clique always expect a different result in terms of relationship progress or mutual respect from guys in the same clique or their peers but most times it doesn’t happen.
[expander_maker more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
In Psychology, there’s a sampling technique known as “randomization” which is assigning participants to a group by allowing them all have equal chances of being chosen so as to achieve a standard result or standard opportunity. This being said, ladies if you want equal and justifiable opportunity for meeting a guy, don’t date or mingle with guys in the same circle over a long period of time because….
- you won’t have that “WOW” , “OMG who’s she effect” because they already know a lot about you.
- They may start looking at you like one of the guys and friend zone you automatically.
- Guys gossip more than girls and you’d be surprised what the boys in the circle may have shared about you, they may know every dimple and scar on your body.
- you may end up being a conquest. A guy may be like since Akin, Emeka and Tunde have had her I must have her too.
- Guys like to Showoff their girlfriends to friends so who will they show you off to if you’ve dated 3 of their friends.
- some guys will think they basically know your life history and will be blocking potentials from coming your way by spreading your gist.
There are so many guys in different parts of the country with various backgrounds who are equally successful, handsome, God fearing and are willing to settle down so don’t limit yourself to a group or segment because by doing this you’re limiting your chances or opportunity to meet someone who won’t judge you for what his friends said about you but give you a clean slate and allow you prove yourself to him without third party opinions or extraneous variables.