Letter to everyone.
Cut Off all “zero” people in your Life
Social Psychology asserts that your Environment and Reinforcements ( Positive & Negative Reinforcements) around you shape your life and your success i.e your immediate surrounding, the friends and associates you keep act as a wheel in your life.. This being said, who is a “Zero” person?
[expander_maker more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
A zero person is anyone who :
- Is constantly in competition with you or dragging you into an unhealthy competition that will divert you from your goals and dreams.
- Anyone who never appreciates anything you do for them yet keep coming back for more.
- Any “ex” be it guy or girl who keeps standing in your way and preaching false love.
- Anyone who is never happy for you or about your progress and you’re even scared to share your good news with them.
- Anyone who is always the first to spread false news about you.
- Anyone who doesn’t share your enthusiasm or hunger for success, puts down your dreams or plans. Etc!
Let’s all reassess our relationships, the people you keep around you and share your life’s secrets and plans with may determine your mental orientation and cognition.
We all know what is best for us and the things we want to attain in life but sometimes we let emotions and sentiments get the best of us, we also put other peoples needs ahead of ours or we carry people along for years who we know don’t have our best interest at heart, we keep on giving people 3rd, 4th and 5th chances to put a dent in our path to “Self Actualization”.
Please choose your Friends, Business Partners, and Lovers wisely.. Your enemies don’t have access or proximity to you but your friends do.